Get Ready for the GOP Sore Loser Attack
THIS IS ALREADY A STORY: Voter intimidation and suppression campaigns are more extensive and intense in 2006 than in past elections. (For the first time ever, the FBI has appointed "election coordinators".)
NOW MAKE THIS THE STORY: Voter intimidation and suppression campaigns in the 2006 election overwhelmingly target Democrats and are more extensive and intense this year. Voter intimidation and suppression campaigns targeted against:
- Democratic voters targeted in at least eight Virginia counties. (Listen to the evidence.)
- Calls to Latino voters threatening arrest.
- Paying homeless people in Maryland to distribute false voter guides.
- New Mexico Democratic voters receiving calls directing them to incorrect polling places.
- Latino voters harassed in Arizona
- Misleading, harassing and possibly illegal robo calls against Democrats in 20 Congressional Districts
- Many more reports coming in that need to be confirmed...check back